Pregnant woman loses unborn child in crash after police chase in Pasadena
PASADENA, TX (KTRK) -- A pregnant woman's unborn child was killed after a police chase ended in a crash in east Houston.
It started in Pasadena when the woman made a comment to a clerk at a Valero station on Highway 225. When police arrived, a man who was with the woman jumped in the car with her and drove off. After a short chase, the driver lost control and the pregnant woman was ejected from the car.
She later lost her child at the hospital.
Another woman in the car and the driver were also injured and taken to the hospital.
The investigation into why the driver took off in the first place continues.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Car slams into two homes in wild crash 26 min ago
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash 16 min ago
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home
- Cigarette blamed for Taco Bell fire in Katy
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- Residents on edge after Montgomery Co. flu deaths
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- Chevron puts downtown Houston building plans on hold
- East Texas company making healthcare affordable
- Video: Lovie Smith interviews with Texans
- Video: JJ Watt now a superhero
- Investigators: Driver drank cologne to hide alcohol smell
- Dozens of people injured in London theater collapse
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos