Body found in middle of street on Houston's south side after neighbors hear gunshots
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A couple returning to their home on Houston's south side last night heard gunshots and called police.
Officers discovered the body of a man in the middle of Redbud near Danube Street. Police identified the dead man as Jessie Coleman, 30. He suffered gunshot wounds to the chest and was pronounced dead at the scene.
Investigators spoke to witnesses at the scene. One of them saw a green car fleeing from the location.
Police don't have a motive or suspect at this time.
Anyone with information in this case is urged to contact the HPD Homicide Division at 713-308-3600 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown 31 min ago
- 4 killed, 3 injured in wreck involving taxi in Pasadena
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Galveston hosting annual Chicken Shack Strut today
- Authorities searching for sex assault fugitive
- Student pays off $25,000 college tuition with pennies
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- METRO temporarily suspending part of Red Line
- Behold, the pizza cake
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Child dies in multi-vehicle wreck on 290