Firefighter falls through roof at house fire in northeast Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A firefighter fell through off roof while fighting flames in northeast Houston overnight.
Firefighters were called to a burning home on Onslow at Langley around 11:30pm and quickly put out flames. The firefighter who fell was ventilating the roof when the accident happened, officials said.
Officials say the firefighter cut his face and received a few stitches. He was treated and released from an area hospital.
No one was at the home when the fire started. The cause of the blaze is under investigation.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Woman kidnapped, sexually assaulted in SE Houston
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for teen shot in girl's bedroom
- Suspect killed in home invasion in N. Harris Co.
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Brawl breaks out at funeral home on Houston's south side
- Raiders sign Texans' Antonio Smith
- Motorcyclist dies in crash with wrecker
- Woman accused of punching 4-year-old, killing her
- Police investigating north Houston nightclub stabbing
- Motorcyclist killed in head-on wreck in northwest Houston 29 min ago
- Search continues for clues in women's murders
- Driver charged in deadly SXSW wreck
- Funny video from Jessica Willey's Colorado...