Man shot, killed during rap music video shoot in N. Harris County
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A music video shoot in north Harris County was interrupted when a man was shot and killed in the middle of the production.
It happened at a home on Grayling near Hazyknoll. Deputies say a group of people was inside, filming a rap music video when a fight started in the street in front of the home.
Deputies say 21-year-old Tyrell Young was shot. Someone drove him to the hospital, where he died from his injuries. At last check, Young's killer had not been arrested.
Anyone with information regarding the shooting is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash 39 min ago
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster 2 min ago
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company 1 min ago
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou 30 min ago
- Students learn science through unique course 22 min ago
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Mark Kelly, twin brother enlisted for NASA study