Man shot, killed during rap music video shoot in N. Harris County
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A music video shoot in north Harris County was interrupted when a man was shot and killed in the middle of the production.
It happened at a home on Grayling near Hazyknoll. Deputies say a group of people was inside, filming a rap music video when a fight started in the street in front of the home.
Deputies say 21-year-old Tyrell Young was shot. Someone drove him to the hospital, where he died from his injuries. At last check, Young's killer had not been arrested.
Anyone with information regarding the shooting is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Man shot outside restaurant drives family to safety
- Severe weather clears, leaves damage behind
- Houston mayor weighs in on 'Duck Dynasty' feud
- Houston couple dead in apparent murder-suicide
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk
- Constable: Teen admits shooting out car windows
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado school dies
- Chase restricts cards affected by Target breach
- New Houston light rail line opens for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Katy blows late lead, falls to Cedar Hill in title game 43 min ago
- Allen tops Pearland 63-28, defends 5A D-I title 43 min ago
- Aledo beats Brenham 38-10 for 4th title in 5 years 42 min ago
- Things you didn't know about reindeer