Sugar Land Skeeters partner with autism advocates for opening weekend
SUGAR LAND, TX (KTRK) -- It is opening weekend for the Sugar Land Skeeters, and they are trying to 'Strike out Autism' by partnering with autism advocate group Hope for Three.
Tickets were $12 each and half of ticket sales from Sunday's game will go toward bringing awareness to autism.
The first pitch was thrown out around 1:30pm.
Learn more about autism at the HopeForThree.org website.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
sugar land, local
- Woman kidnapped, sexually assaulted in SE Houston
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate 6 min ago
- Vigil held for teen shot in girl's bedroom
- Suspect killed in home invasion in N. Harris Co.
- Raiders sign Texans' Antonio Smith
- Woman accused of punching 4-year-old, killing her
- Search continues for clues in women's murders
- Driver charged in deadly SXSW wreck
- Funny video from Jessica Willey's Colorado...
- Search for missing Malaysian jet expands
- Students, parents react after HISD vote
- Photos: Maroon 5 draws massive Rodeo crowd
- Richmond traffic stop leads to drug bust
- Pearland mom honored on 'Live with Kelly and Michael'