HCSO deputy injured in accident in west Harris Co.
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Harris County deputy was taken to the hospital after a car crash in west Harris County last night.
It happened on Highway 6 near Clay Road. Investigators say the deputy was traveling northbound when the driver of an SUV turned in front of him. The two collided.
Both the driver and deputy went to the hospital to be checked out.
There is no word if the driver will face any charges.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Teen leads police on high-speed chase in north Houston
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- Peru: Van der Sloot to be extradited to US in 2038 25 min ago
- More than two dozen hurt in musical stage collapse
- Rockets rally for OT win over Blazers
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Suspected drunk driver in Atascocita fatal crash due in court 22 min ago
- Two charged in death of North Texas student