HCSO deputy injured in accident in west Harris Co.
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Harris County deputy was taken to the hospital after a car crash in west Harris County last night.
It happened on Highway 6 near Clay Road. Investigators say the deputy was traveling northbound when the driver of an SUV turned in front of him. The two collided.
Both the driver and deputy went to the hospital to be checked out.
There is no word if the driver will face any charges.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Man shot outside restaurant drives family to safety
- Severe weather clears, leaves damage behind
- Houston mayor weighs in on 'Duck Dynasty' feud
- Houston couple dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk
- Constable: Teen admits shooting out car windows
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado school dies
- Chase restricts cards affected by Target breach
- New Houston light rail line opens for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Katy blows late lead, falls to Cedar Hill in title game
- Allen tops Pearland 63-28, defends 5A D-I title
- Aledo beats Brenham 38-10 for 4th title in 5 years