HCSO deputy injured in accident in west Harris Co.
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Harris County deputy was taken to the hospital after a car crash in west Harris County last night.
It happened on Highway 6 near Clay Road. Investigators say the deputy was traveling northbound when the driver of an SUV turned in front of him. The two collided.
Both the driver and deputy went to the hospital to be checked out.
There is no word if the driver will face any charges.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Two dead in apparent murder-suicide in Pasadena 28 min ago
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant 50 min ago
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead 9 min ago
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 'I'm dying' - Crocodile Hunter's final words
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Woman takes out frustration on Pennsylvania reporter 10 min ago
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss
- Malaysia not sure which way lost jet was headed
- Prom dress shop rallies community to help teen
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Flight diverted to Houston after baby stops breathing
- Federal government could get involved in school fight