HCSO deputy injured in accident in west Harris Co.
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Harris County deputy was taken to the hospital after a car crash in west Harris County last night.
It happened on Highway 6 near Clay Road. Investigators say the deputy was traveling northbound when the driver of an SUV turned in front of him. The two collided.
Both the driver and deputy went to the hospital to be checked out.
There is no word if the driver will face any charges.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- HPD: 2 nursing home residents beaten to death 2 min ago
- Three charged over duct-taped kids at Buc-ees
- Jailer accused of sneaking smokes, snacks 39 min ago
- Liberty Institute: Girl told not to read Bible in class
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Oh my! NYPD's request for cop photos goes awry
- 'Felony Lane Gang' targeting women's purses
- Big reward for sex assault suspect who missed court date 22 min ago
- Man found shot, tied up in SE Houston
- Man shot four times in north Harris County
- Nurse recalls trying to save teen killed in wreck
- YouTube turns 9 today!
- Family, dog escape north Houston house fire
- IRS awards bonuses to 1,100 who owe back taxes