Suspected burglar caught red handed in northwest Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man is in police custody after he was caught red-handed trying to break into a northwest Houston fast food restaurant this morning.
It happened around 3am at a KFC/Taco Bell on Yale near 27th Street.
Police responded to an alarm call and saw the suspect through a window. The man quickly ran towards the back of the building as more officers surrounded the restaurant.
After a short time, officers found the man hiding on the roof. He is facing a charge of burglary.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women 17 min ago
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival 13 min ago
- HISD to decide fate of 2 schools at risk of closure 7 min ago
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Recognize either of these guys?
- Texans re-sign tight end Garrett Graham 28 min ago
- Rice hoops coach Ben Braun resigns 37 min ago
- Gang members could be banned in parts of Harris Co. 8 min ago
- Family wakes up to stranger inside their SW Houston home
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies 1 min ago
- Cops: 2 OD on heroin as kids play at McDonald's
- Mandalay Bay agrees to $500K fine in drug sting
- First-time attendees in awe of rodeo
34 min ago