Suspected burglar caught red handed in northwest Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man is in police custody after he was caught red-handed trying to break into a northwest Houston fast food restaurant this morning.
It happened around 3am at a KFC/Taco Bell on Yale near 27th Street.
Police responded to an alarm call and saw the suspect through a window. The man quickly ran towards the back of the building as more officers surrounded the restaurant.
After a short time, officers found the man hiding on the roof. He is facing a charge of burglary.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Kubiak era ends in Houston
- Dad's murder trial too much for him to watch
- Shots fired during robbery on UH campus 31 min ago
- Winter weather wreaks havoc across North Texas
- Texans fire special teams coach Joe Marciano
- South Africans mourn, celebrate Mandela
- Methodist Hospital says 1,300 patients' information stolen 1 min ago
- Police: Galveston pair arrested with 13 pounds of marijuana
- New METRO rail line nearly ready for riders 8 min ago
- Instead of drive-thru breakfast, couple gets bag of cash
- Worker dies in trench collapse in NW Harris County
- Photos: Share Your Holidays Food Drive
- Business owner turns to social media to find shoplifter
- They're serious about spitting in Minnesota!