Driver dies in fiery crash in southwest Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man was burned alive when his car burst into flames overnight in southwest Houston.
The driver of that car was heading south on the northbound feeder of South Post Oak near W. Bellfort just after 12:30am. Police say that he lost control when he swerved to miss an oncoming car.
The driver went off the road and into a parking lot where he hit a pole. Witnesses tried to put out the fire and rescue the man, but it was too late.
There were no other injuries and no other cars were involved.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- HISD decides fate of two schools at risk of closure
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- IRS uses woman's tax refund to pay old debt
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Philly
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Church offering drive-through prayers
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Missouri City man charged in wife's death
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Recognize either of these guys?
- Texans re-sign tight end Garrett Graham
- Rice hoops coach Ben Braun resigns