Apartment fire blamed on unattended stove in SW Houston
HOUSTONS (KTRK) -- One person was treated for smoke inhalation after an apartment fire last night.
It happened around 9pm at a complex off Harwin and Boone. Firefighters say the residents left food on the stove and it caught the kitchen on fire.
Three residents were inside and they all escaped unharmed, minus the one who was treated on scene.
No other apartments were damaged.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Sketch released in murder of two Houston women 32 min ago
- Teen leads police on high-speed chase
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- Information on price tags decoded
- Naked murder suspect caught on camera punching officer 53 min ago
- Shopping for a wireless plan? Check here first
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- Battery dead? Use the virtual smartphone
- Counterfeit health and beauty products arrests in NY
- Peru: Van der Sloot to be extradited to US in 2038
- Kansas City-area spelling bee finally ends! 36 min ago
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared