Driver rescued after being pinned in car on Houston's south side
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A driver was pinned in a car for about 30 minutes after a wreck on Houston's south side overnight.
Police say the car was headed east on Old Spanish Trail when it collided with an 18-wheeler turning onto Tierwester. The car crashed into a pole.
Firefighters had to use the Jaws of Life to free the driver. He was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- 4 killed, 3 injured in Pasadena taxi cab wreck
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Captain of sunken SKorean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick 41 min ago
- Galveston hosting annual Chicken Shack Strut today
- Student pays off $25,000 college tuition with pennies
- METRO temporarily suspending part of Red Line
- Behold, the pizza cake
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart 59 min ago
- Child dies in multi-vehicle wreck on 290
- Teacher denies sex crimes in YouTube case
- Student reports near abduction while leaving school