Driver rescued after being pinned in car on Houston's south side
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A driver was pinned in a car for about 30 minutes after a wreck on Houston's south side overnight.
Police say the car was headed east on Old Spanish Trail when it collided with an 18-wheeler turning onto Tierwester. The car crashed into a pole.
Firefighters had to use the Jaws of Life to free the driver. He was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- South Africans mourn, celebrate Mandela
- Texans fall to Jags for 11th straight loss
- Winter Weather Advisory issued for northern counties 20 min ago
- New details emerge about bizarre alleged break-in
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- President Obama remarks on passing of Mandela
- Reaction to passing of Nelson Mandela
- Worker dies in trench collapse in NW Harris County 57 min ago
- They're serious about spitting in Minnesota! 26 min ago
- Business owner turns to social media to find shoplifter
- Move over emerald, a new color will take over next year
- Bank-robbing dad gets 24 years in prison
- Getting sued for having too many children?
- Strong winter storm threatens to paralyze N. Texas
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos