Ex-teacher accused of sex with student due in court
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The Spring Branch ISD teacher accused of having sex with a student and hosting pot parties is scheduled to appear in court today.
Kathanna Culp was charged with having an improper relationship with a student in 2012.
Culp allegedly had sex with a student on numerous occasions and supplied alcohol and pot to him and his friends. Culp was fired from Northbrook high school after she confessed to her principal that the student was blackmailing her.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
local, miya shay
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95
- Arctic cold front blows in
- New details emerge about bizarre alleged break-in 35 min ago
- Bank-robbing dad gets 24 years in prison 24 min ago
- President Obama remarks on passing of Mandela 30 min ago
- Reaction to passing of Nelson Mandela 30 min ago
- Teen girl charged in fight caught on video
- Are more toll lanes what Katy Freeway needs? 49 min ago
- Texans vs. Jags on ABC13 tonight
- Topless woman chases peeping tom through store
- Dead baby's mother testifies in murder trial 18 min ago
- Officials: Texas teacher shot, killed in Benghazi 15 min ago
- No charges for FSU QB accused of rape
- Burning stolen truck missing $180,000 of tools