Ex-teacher accused of sex with student due in court
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The Spring Branch ISD teacher accused of having sex with a student and hosting pot parties is scheduled to appear in court today.
Kathanna Culp was charged with having an improper relationship with a student in 2012.
Culp allegedly had sex with a student on numerous occasions and supplied alcohol and pot to him and his friends. Culp was fired from Northbrook high school after she confessed to her principal that the student was blackmailing her.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
local, miya shay
- Two women found dead in Galveston County 49 min ago
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing 19 min ago
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Prankster's good deed prank leads to tears of joy
- Video: Generous students get visit from big Texan