Man accused of attacking, slashing his elderly mother during argument
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Assault charges are now filed against a man police say attacked and slashed his elderly mother.
Otis Morris is now in jail. Police say Morris got into a fight with his 79-year-old mom Wednesday at their southeast Houston home. That's when they say he slashed her with a blade. She was cut on her face and chest.
The woman had to go to a hospital.
Morris initially told police he'd been defending himself.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Man nabbed after video shows burglar staring at baby 23 min ago
- HPD aims to keep officers safe behind wheels 39 min ago
- One killed in west Houston wreck 42 min ago
- Mystery shipwrecks explored off Galveston
- Texas town recovering, year after deadly blast
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Williams in talks to reprise 'Mrs. Doubtfire' role
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Teen accused of threatening attack on Splendora HS
- Police: Man ate pot candy before shooting his wife
- Chelsea Clinton announces she's pregnant