Man accused of being serial rapist appears before judge
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man suspected of being a serial rapist made his first appearance in front of a judge.
Charles Davenport is jailed on a $250,000 bond, charged with sexual assault. Investigators believe he is responsible for seven sexual assaults in the Cypress Station area between September of 2011 and February of this year.
Right now, they're still looking for a female accomplice, and they believe there could be more victims out there. If you have any information in this case call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS. You can remain anonymous and you could receive a $5,000 cash reward.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Suspects posing as officers break into home 8 min ago
- HISD schools may ditch Indian-themed mascots
- HPD: Baybrook Mall employee abducted, raped
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today 20 min ago
- Cop throws K-9 through suspect's window after chase 34 min ago
- UFC heavyweight fighter dies at age 30 46 min ago
- Man accused of pranking notable coaches about jobs arrested
- Doctor accused of poisoning fellow physician due in court 43 min ago
- Holiday mail: You're running out of time!
- Would you 'Like' a Facebook 'Sympathize' button?
- Backyard sinkhole nightmare finally ends
- Man shot while behind the wheel in SE Houston
- Travis Herzog's Tuesday weather forecast
54 min ago