Man accused of being serial rapist appears before judge
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man suspected of being a serial rapist made his first appearance in front of a judge.
Charles Davenport is jailed on a $250,000 bond, charged with sexual assault. Investigators believe he is responsible for seven sexual assaults in the Cypress Station area between September of 2011 and February of this year.
Right now, they're still looking for a female accomplice, and they believe there could be more victims out there. If you have any information in this case call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS. You can remain anonymous and you could receive a $5,000 cash reward.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Man nabbed after video shows burglar staring at baby
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston 7 min ago
- HPD aims to keep officers safe behind wheels
- One killed in west Houston wreck
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Two people inside parked car shot, one fatally 55 min ago
- Chipotle plans first price hike in 3 years 32 min ago
- Michaels confirms breach of as many as 2.6M cards
- Kansas City highway shooting suspect in custody 39 min ago
- 12 killed, 3 missing in avalanche on Everest 43 min ago
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Chris Brown trial could start as soon as today
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash
- Travis Herzog's Friday weather forecast
3 min ago
- No sew: Create Easter tutus on the cheap
20 min ago