Officer shoots armed man after domestic disturbance call in Pasadena
PASADENA, TX (KTRK) -- A police officer was involved a shooting overnight in Pasadena.
It happened at a home off Tamar near Denkman. Police tell us officers had gone to the home for a domestic violence call, but a man accused of beating up a woman came outside armed with a weapon.
One of the officers opened fire, hitting the man in the arm. He was taken to the hospital and will survive.
Pasadena detectives are still investigating and haven't said what charges the man may face.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Two dead in apparent murder suicide in Pasadena 1 min ago
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant
- Is Pearland mom the most 'unstoppable?'
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss
- Malaysia not sure which way lost jet was headed
- Prom dress shop rallies community to help teen
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Flight diverted to Houston after baby stops breathing
- Federal government could get involved in school fight 25 min ago
- Dying child receives experimental drug 40 min ago
- One taken to hospital after SUV drives into salon
- First the wind, then the cold