Former Humble police officer accused of official oppression due in court
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A former Humble police officer is set to appear in court this morning.
Frank Saye is accused of using excessive force in a 2010 arrest. He claimed the man he arrested was resisting, however a grand jury indicted Saye for the arrest. He allegedly grabbed the man's neck during the arrest.
Saye was fired from the Humble Police Department over the incident.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Sketch released of suspect in elderly woman assault 3 min ago
- Smash-and-grab suspects lead police on chase 16 min ago
- Photos: 7 big brands that are stuggling
- Outlet mall shoppers get Sunday scare
- Video: Why ABC-13 anchors don't wear green on St....
- Officer-involved shooting under investigation in SW Houston 2 min ago
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season 18 kicks off tonight
- Indianapolis Colts owner arrested for DWI 21 min ago
- Residents jump from windows to escape apartment fire
- Don't click on those Malaysia Airlines Facebook posts 53 min ago
- St. Patrick's Day traditions decoded
- Keep grays at bay with root touch-up products
- Teen fatally shot remembered in service in Spring
- Canada-Mexico flight makes emergency Montana stop