Strip club employee shoots co-worker during argument in SW Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man was shot outside a gentlemen's club early this morning and police say the motive may be revenge.
It happened during an argument between two employees outside the Dreams nightclub on Crossview and Clarkcrest in southwest Houston. Police say the club is an unlicensed sexually oriented business.
According to police, the shooting suspect accused the victim of slapping his son two weeks ago. The fight escalated when the suspect then allegedly shot the victim in the arm and the stomach.
The victim is in his 60s and was transported to the hospital. Police say he is expected to survive.
The shooter is in custody.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
local, elissa rivas
- Road rage incident ends with shooting of girl
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Big rig driver involved in deadly 290 wreck wil be charged 35 min ago
- Good Samaritans run over in SW Houston carjacking
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck
- Miss America comes to the aid of suspended student
- Celebrate Easter with animals at Houston Zoo
- Local designer's cultural dolls big hit in Houston area
- Several dogs rescued, others die in NE Harris Co. fire
- Local church donates shoes to needy Haitians
- Nice weather for Easter!
- Officials bust meth lab inside million-dollar home