Crews work to repair water main break in SE Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Crews are on the scene in southeast Houston trying to repair a water main break.
The break is at West Bay Area Boulevard and York Brook. From SkyEye 13 HD, it appears the force of the water has tilted a power pole into the gushing water.
No word if it's impacting water service to the area.
Houston police and public works crews are on the scene. We'll post more details as they become available.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- More than two dozen hurt in musical stage collapse
- Rockets rally for OT win over Blazers
- Big quake strikes off N. California, no tsunami threat 29 min ago
- Peru: Van der Sloot to be extradited to US in 2038 9 min ago
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Two charged in death of North Texas student 25 min ago
- Toronto mayor mocked for daylight savings flub
- Amazing images from midair accident in Florida
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire