Two firefighters suffer minor injuries battling house fire
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Firefighters battled a house fire north of downtown Houston overnight.
The house on Common Street at Henry went up in smoke around midnight. Firefighters say the homeowner got out just in time and wasn't injured.
While fighting the fire, two firefighters suffered minor injuries. One hurt his back and the other came in contact with something electrical. Both suffered minor injuries.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Man shot outside restaurant drives family to safety
- Severe weather clears, leaves damage behind
- Houston mayor weighs in on 'Duck Dynasty' feud
- Houston couple dead in apparent murder-suicide
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk
- Constable: Teen admits shooting out car windows
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado school dies
- Chase restricts cards affected by Target breach
- New Houston light rail line opens for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Katy blows late lead, falls to Cedar Hill in title game 36 min ago
- Allen tops Pearland 63-28, defends 5A D-I title
- Aledo beats Brenham 38-10 for 4th title in 5 years
- Things you didn't know about reindeer