OSHA cites, fines east Houston Anheuser-Busch brewery
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- According to the federal government, Anheuser-Busch didn't do enough to protect its workers from carbon dioxide at its brewery in east Houston.
OSHA cited the brewery with six violations and a proposed $88,000 penalty. The agency says the company failed to protect workers from being exposed to CO2 and other hazards in the cellars of the brewery.
Anheuser-Busch says safety is the company's top priority and it is investigating the claims.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing 27 min ago
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Prankster's good deed prank leads to tears of joy