OSHA cites, fines east Houston Anheuser-Busch brewery
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- According to the federal government, Anheuser-Busch didn't do enough to protect its workers from carbon dioxide at its brewery in east Houston.
OSHA cited the brewery with six violations and a proposed $88,000 penalty. The agency says the company failed to protect workers from being exposed to CO2 and other hazards in the cellars of the brewery.
Anheuser-Busch says safety is the company's top priority and it is investigating the claims.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Child dies in multi-vehicle wreck on 290 15 min ago
- Pickup rolls 6 times in northeast Harris County
- Man recovering after freak lawn-mowing accident
- Strong earthquake shakes central, southern Mexico
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- Student reports near abduction while leaving school 5 min ago
- Motorcyclist killed in NE Harris County wreck
- South Korean ferry boat captain arrested
- Texas officials say gang membership exceeds 100K
- Three accused of stealing items left on airplanes
- Promoters seek to bring back Galveston beach parties
- Key evidence recovered in double murder of Houston women
- Last week's Houston food truck violations 20 min ago