One charged following bank robbery and wild getaway
CROSBY, TX (KTRK) -- One man has been charged in connection to the armed robbery of the Community Bank of Texas at 14100 FM 2100 in Crosby on Tuesday.
Investigators are still looking for the suspect who opened fire towards a Harris County Sheriff's deputy as he arrived at the scene.
Henry Giron, 21, is charged with aggravated assault and is being held at the Harris County Jail.
Investigators are looking for his partner in crime, only described as a black male in his mid to late 20's, 5'6" to 5'7", with a thin build. The getaway car he stole from a nearby dealership was recovered shortly after the bank robbery.
Charges against a third suspect are pending.
Anyone with information about the wanted suspect's identity and/or location should contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at 713-222-TIPS.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- 2 winning Mega Millions tickets sold 32 min ago
- Chase suspect crashes into tree in NW Houston
- Good Samaritan saves Christmas for foster child
- Mystery illness kills 4 in Montgomery County
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Family escapes house fire in east Houston 12 min ago
- Suit: Risk of fire aboard Carnival's 'Triumph' known 57 min ago
- Delivery man hides present in trash...on trash day
- Man victimized in 'knockout game' style attack
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Ashby High Rise opponents dealt winning hand
- Man tries to trade gator for beer
- Half-ton chocolate Santa on display at Hilton Americas
- Guide dog saves blind man who fell on subway tracks 6 min ago
- Outrage over request asked of cancer patient
15 min ago