One charged following bank robbery and wild getaway
CROSBY, TX (KTRK) -- One man has been charged in connection to the armed robbery of the Community Bank of Texas at 14100 FM 2100 in Crosby on Tuesday.
Investigators are still looking for the suspect who opened fire towards a Harris County Sheriff's deputy as he arrived at the scene.
Henry Giron, 21, is charged with aggravated assault and is being held at the Harris County Jail.
Investigators are looking for his partner in crime, only described as a black male in his mid to late 20's, 5'6" to 5'7", with a thin build. The getaway car he stole from a nearby dealership was recovered shortly after the bank robbery.
Charges against a third suspect are pending.
Anyone with information about the wanted suspect's identity and/or location should contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at 713-222-TIPS.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW 30 min ago
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- More than two dozen hurt in musical stage collapse
- Rockets rally for OT win over Blazers 12 min ago
- Toronto mayor mocked for daylight savings flub
- Amazing images from midair accident in Florida
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman in freak accident
- LA unanimously bans vaping in public places