Officer-involved shooting under investigation in San Leon
SAN LEON, TX (KTRK) -- A Galveston County sheriff's deputy shot a man last night.
It happened on 19th Street near E. Bayshore. The deputy was responding to a call about a suspicious man in San Leon when she confronted the man.
Deputies wouldn't tell us what happened next, but the deputy ended up shooting the suspect once. He was taken to the hospital. His condition is unknown.
The Brazoria County Sheriff's Office was asked to investigate the shooting.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Family scrambles to safety from burning home 13 min ago
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Sketch released of suspect in brazen robbery
- Chase suspect crashes into tree in NW Houston
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today 50 min ago
- 2 winning Mega Millions tickets sold
- Good Samaritan saves Christmas for foster child
- Suit: Risk of fire aboard Carnival's 'Triumph' known
- Man wanted in deadly W. Harris Co. shooting turns self in 16 min ago
- Delivery man hides present in trash...on trash day
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Mystery illness kills 4 in Montgomery County 38 min ago
- Man victimized in 'knockout game' style attack
- Blind man, dog rescued from NYC subway track
57 min ago