Officer-involved shooting under investigation in San Leon
SAN LEON, TX (KTRK) -- A Galveston County sheriff's deputy shot a man last night.
It happened on 19th Street near E. Bayshore. The deputy was responding to a call about a suspicious man in San Leon when she confronted the man.
Deputies wouldn't tell us what happened next, but the deputy ended up shooting the suspect once. He was taken to the hospital. His condition is unknown.
The Brazoria County Sheriff's Office was asked to investigate the shooting.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Thieves slash bank customer's tire, nab purse
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Nail flies into man's chest during freak accident
- Most insane job interview ever
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church
- Lottery dates for 2015 Houston marathon announced
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations
- Jumbo jet to move through streets of Clear Lake
- Suspect: 'My girl is about to rob the store'
- Marriage fraud conspiracy lands 4 in prison
- Man held up on his way home from bank
- Reward to nab Most Wanted sex offender climbs to $13K
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos