Houston blogger who called Oklahoma City cheerleader 'too chunky' fired
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- We have an update on the Houston blogger who called an NBA cheerleader "too chunky" to cheer. She's been told hit the road by CBS.
The former CBS sports blogger known as Claire Crawford came under scrutiny after she targeted Oklahoma City Thunder cheerleader Kelsey Williams. Crawford posted a blog criticizing Williams' physique and a subsequent poll questioning readers if they also thought she was too chunky to cheer.
The Houston Chronicle has reported that Crawford was a pseudonym for Anna-Megan Raley, a former employee of the paper.
ABC News tried to contact that woman to comment, but she did not return our calls.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Sketch released of suspect in brazen robbery 50 min ago
- 2 winning Mega Millions tickets sold
- Chase suspect crashes into tree in NW Houston
- Good Samaritan saves Christmas for foster child
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Family escapes house fire in east Houston
- Suit: Risk of fire aboard Carnival's 'Triumph' known
- Delivery man hides present in trash...on trash day 44 min ago
- Mystery illness kills 4 in Montgomery County
- Man victimized in 'knockout game' style attack
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Ashby High Rise opponents dealt winning hand
- Man tries to trade gator for beer
- Half-ton chocolate Santa on display at Hilton Americas
- Blind man, dog rescued from NYC subway track
57 min ago