Pasadena Police Officer Larry Candelari to be laid to rest
PASADENA, TX (KTRK) -- Friends and family are saying goodbye to a fallen Pasadena police officer.
Memorial services were this morning for Pfficer Larry Candelari at First Baptist Church in Pasadena. Officer Candelari was killed by an 18 wheeler when he and another officer were helping victims of a car accident. The officers were off-duty at the time.
Pasadena police will be hosting a memorial run next Saturday for the officers.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Mystery shipwrecks explored off Galveston 39 min ago
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Williams in talks to reprise 'Mrs. Doubtfire' role 23 min ago
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Teen accused of threatening attack on Splendora HS
- Police: Man ate pot candy before shooting his wife
- Chelsea Clinton announces she's pregnant
- Student caught with gun on campus 55 min ago
- Man shimmies through burglar bars at tattoo parlor
- Photos: Know any of Harris Co.'s featured fugitives?
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
8 min ago
- Students prep for national robotics...
59 min ago