One killed in fiery crash with 18-wheeler in northwest Harris County
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- We have the latest developments on a deadly crash involving a big rig and a car. Investigators say the car's driver was drunk.
Everardo Perales is charged with intoxication manslaughter for Friday night's crash on Aldine Bender at the Hardy Toll Road..
Sheriff's deputies say his car hit the big rig, spun around and crashed, killing passenger Jorge Moho. Perales and another passenger suffered critical injuries.
The truck driver was OK.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman in freak accident
- LA unanimously bans vaping in public places 13 min ago
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers 11 min ago
- Man dancing on power pole in lifted to... 16 min ago
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- Trooper's wife killed when his gun accidentally discharged