One dies, another injured after pickup driver loses control, goes over bridge
MAGNOLIA, TX (KTRK) -- One person was killed and a second was seriously hurt when a pickup truck went over a bridge in Montgomery County.
Investigators say the driver was headed northbound on FM 1774, south of Magnolia, when he lost control.
The truck plunged 12 feet below. The driver was sent to Tomball Regional Medical Center in critical condition. The passenger died at the scene.
Motorists are being asked to avoid the area while the investigation continues.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Woman kidnapped, sexually assaulted in SE Houston
- Vigil held for teen shot in girl's bedroom
- Suspect killed in home invasion in N. Harris Co.
- Frustration mounts for church members
- Raiders sign Texans' Antonio Smith
- Woman accused of punching 4-year-old, killing her
- Search continues for clues in women's murders
- Driver charged in deadly SXSW wreck
- Funny video from Jessica Willey's Colorado...
- Search for missing Malaysian jet expands
- Students, parents react after HISD vote
- Photos: Maroon 5 draws massive Rodeo crowd
- Richmond traffic stop leads to drug bust
- Pearland mom honored on 'Live with Kelly and Michael'