One dies, another injured after pickup driver loses control, goes over bridge
MAGNOLIA, TX (KTRK) -- One person was killed and a second was seriously hurt when a pickup truck went over a bridge in Montgomery County.
Investigators say the driver was headed northbound on FM 1774, south of Magnolia, when he lost control.
The truck plunged 12 feet below. The driver was sent to Tomball Regional Medical Center in critical condition. The passenger died at the scene.
Motorists are being asked to avoid the area while the investigation continues.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Severe weather possible across Houston area
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk 15 min ago
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- A&E claims death threats since Robertson's suspension 4 min ago
- New Houston light rail line to open for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Deputies shut down game room in NE Houston
- Woman's body found in SW Houston; suspect arrested
- 4 arrested on murder charges in NJ mall carjacking
- US holiday travelers brace for foul, wet weather 47 min ago
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos