One dies, another injured after pickup driver loses control, goes over bridge
MAGNOLIA, TX (KTRK) -- One person was killed and a second was seriously hurt when a pickup truck went over a bridge in Montgomery County.
Investigators say the driver was headed northbound on FM 1774, south of Magnolia, when he lost control.
The truck plunged 12 feet below. The driver was sent to Tomball Regional Medical Center in critical condition. The passenger died at the scene.
Motorists are being asked to avoid the area while the investigation continues.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Pickup rolls 6 times in northeast Harris County
- Man recovering after freak lawn-mowing accident
- Strong earthquake shakes central, southern Mexico
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston
- Fatal multi-vehicle wreck shuts down 290 at Grand Parkway 13 min ago
- South Korean ferry boat captain arrested
- Texas officials say gang membership exceeds 100K
- Three accused of stealing items left on airplanes
- Promoters seek to bring back Galveston beach parties
- Key evidence recovered in double murder of Houston women
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Man shot while mowing lawn in N. Houston
- Man allegedly seen on video during burglary charged
- Police: Man suffocated son so he could play video games
- Houston's cardinal to attend popes'...
56 min ago