Man found shot to death in NW Harris Co.
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Detectives are trying to find the woman who called 911 to report her brother had been shot.
Deputies got a call about a shooting on Greenfield in northwest Harris County around 10pm, but didn't find anyone. Minutes later, a woman nearby at the home on Champion Pines at Chapel Pines called to report her brother had been shot.
Authorities say they went to the home and found a man dead from a gunshot wound. The victim's sister was nowhere to be found and is still missing. This shooting is still under investigation.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Child dies in multi-vehicle wreck on 290
- Pickup rolls 6 times in northeast Harris County
- Man recovering after freak lawn-mowing accident
- Strong earthquake shakes central, southern Mexico
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- Student reports near abduction while leaving school
- Motorcyclist killed in NE Harris County wreck
- South Korean ferry boat captain arrested
- Texas officials say gang membership exceeds 100K
- Three accused of stealing items left on airplanes
- Promoters seek to bring back Galveston beach parties
- Key evidence recovered in double murder of Houston women
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Man shot while mowing lawn in N. Houston