FBCSO: Teen accidentally shot by brother
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities say a teen was accidentally shot by his brother, but he has survived the experience.
According to the Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office, a 21-year-old accidentally shot his 18-year-old brother in the face overnight at a home in the 4900 block of Surrey Park Circle in Cinco Ranch. The men were in separate rooms of the home when the older brother was doing something with AR-15 rifle. He reportedly didn't realize it was loaded, and a round struck his brother in the face.
Authorities say the gun belonged to the brother who accidentally fired it. There's no word if any charges will be filed.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Child dies in multi-vehicle wreck on 290
- Pickup rolls 6 times in northeast Harris County
- Man recovering after freak lawn-mowing accident
- Strong earthquake shakes central, southern Mexico
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- Student reports near abduction while leaving school
- Motorcyclist killed in NE Harris County wreck
- South Korean ferry boat captain arrested
- Texas officials say gang membership exceeds 100K
- Three accused of stealing items left on airplanes
- Promoters seek to bring back Galveston beach parties
- Key evidence recovered in double murder of Houston women
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Man shot while mowing lawn in N. Houston