Child on bike struck by car in north Harris County, seriously injured
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A four-year-old child is recovering in the hospital after being hit by a car while riding a bike last night in north Harris County.
It happened off Magnolia Bloom Trail near Imperial Valley. Constables tell us the child was riding the bike and pulled out in front of a vehicle.
The driver hit the bike, sending the child flying off with serious injuries. The driver did stay on scene.
No word if there will be any charges.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Local missionaries hurt in rollover wreck in Africa
- Law enforcement training program suspended
- Boy's mouth duct taped for talking in class
- HISD takes steps to replace school mascots
- Woman walking dog near Montrose sexually assaulted
- Former Port of Houston IT director accused of theft
- Recognize the guy in this sketch?
- Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin inks extension
- Kim Jong Un's uncle executed as traitor
- Three Webster officers indicted for official oppression
- Girl, 5, surprises deaf parents at holiday...
- How using free Wi-Fi can really cost you
- Parents want justice for son's shooting death
- Accused stiletto heel killer out on bond