Houston man sentenced to life for trying to have sisters killed
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Houston jury has decided a man who tried to hire a hitman to kill his two sisters will spend the rest of his life behind bars.
Clair Wolf was convicted Wednesday for solicitation of capital murder. Prosecutors say Wolf tried to hire a hit man to kill his sisters in a fight over an inheritance.
One sister Thursday testified about being hurt by a bomb sent to her in a candy box in 2010. Wolf is accused of sending that bomb to his sister.
On Friday, the jury came back wtih a life sentence for Wolf.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Local post offices open today for holiday rush 54 min ago
- Parts of Astrodome to be demolished 1 min ago
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband wanted
- Winter Weather advisory for several local counties
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston 38 min ago
- South Africans pray for Mandela
- Susan Boyle diagnosed with Asperger's
- Teacher says he was fired because he's gay
- Icy storm sends Houston workers to help North Texas
- HFD captain receives award for courage
- Member of 2005 Astros World Series team returns
- Drivers stuck on icy I-35 as cold blast hits Texas
- Video: Dog shoplifts and buries treats
- David Tillman's weather forecast
9 min ago
- Schools add yoga program to empower kids
23 min ago