Teen accused of taking photos in HS girls' restroom
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A male Cy-Fair High School student faces serious charges, accused of taking pictures inside a women's restroom on campus.
Francisco Del Valle, 18 was arrested Monday. Investigators say he used his cell phone to take pictures of a female student inside the restroom. Cy-Fair ISD police investigated the incident.
Del Valle is charged with improper photography. He has posted bond and is expected back in court on Wednesday.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home 11 min ago
- Cigarette blamed for Taco Bell fire in Katy 21 min ago
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- Robber dashes out of vision store with pricy shades
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Chevron puts downtown Houston building plans on hold 44 min ago
- Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson off the show after gay remark
- Investigators: Driver drank cologne to hide alcohol smell
- Dozens of people injured in London theater collapse
- Jury reaches verdict in disputed Farrah Fawcett portrait 35 min ago
- Houston psychic sued over 'love ritual'
- Houston man charged with murder in wife's shooting death
- Valuable artifacts stolen from historic home
- Video: Flu widespread in Harris County
- Sneak peek at rare art exhibit
46 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos