Eight arrested following raid at strip club in north Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police arrested eight people after a raid at a strip club in north Houston.
Seven women and one man were taken into custody at the XTC Erotica Cabaret along the North Freeway and Fallbrook.
Police say undercover officers were conducting a standard check for illegal activities when they noticed several permit violations.
Four women -- Antoinette Harris, 23; Brittany Diann Price, 23; Brittany Dawn Taylor, 22, and 26-year-old Tyeshia Nicole Simpson -- now face various charges for sexually oriented business violations, including not having an SOB permit and inappropriate touching. Houston police say charges are pending against a fifth woman, 26-year-old Jeany Kuy Sam.
Police say one person was arrested for public intoxication and eventually released with no charges.
The club is still under investigation and additional charges could be filed.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home
- Cigarette blamed for Taco Bell fire in Katy
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- Robber dashes out of vision store with pricy shades
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo 51 min ago
- Chevron puts downtown Houston building plans on hold
- Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson off the show after gay remark
- East Texas company making healthcare affordable 17 min ago
- Investigators: Driver drank cologne to hide alcohol smell
- Dozens of people injured in London theater collapse
- Jury reaches verdict in disputed Farrah Fawcett portrait
- Houston psychic sued over 'love ritual'
- Houston man charged with murder in wife's shooting death
- Valuable artifacts stolen from historic home 29 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos