Conroe police investigating fatal SUV crash
CONROE, TX (KTRK) -- Conroe police are investigating a fatal SUV crash.
A woman was killed when she lost control of her vehicle on the feeder road of I-45 at League Line. According to witnesses, the woman's SUV was swerving in and out of lanes before it hit a curb, then left the road and crashed behind a store at the Conroe Outlet Mall.
The victim's name has not been released.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations 46 min ago
- Local post offices open today for holiday rush
- Parts of Astrodome to be demolished
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband charged
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston
- 'Tips for Jesus' man leaves tips worth thousands 10 min ago
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004 53 min ago
- Paul Walker memorial expected to draw thousands 55 min ago
- NJ restaurant parts ways with gay waitress 9 min ago
- Susan Boyle diagnosed with Asperger's
- North Texans dealing with ice storm aftermath
- Teacher says he was fired because he's gay
- No more ice, but cold weather continues