Arrests made after months-long Conroe drug investigation
CONROE, TX (KTRK) -- Five people are under arrest following an investigation by the Conroe Police Department that targeted crack cocaine in the city.
According to Conroe police, the investigation initially targeted users who were able to lead them to mid-level dealers. During that part of the investigation, police say they were able to make 53 cases on 29 different people.
The next phase of the investigation led them to five more suspects -- Jermond Thompson, 25; Sandra Dennis, 53; Michael Dennis, 33; Roddrick Jordan, 25 and Rita Dennis, 52. They were arrested at four different locations on Wednesday.
Police say Thompson and Sandra Dennis were at one location in Conroe and found to be in possession of cocaine. At another location, they say Michael Dennis, who had two warrants out for delivery of a controlled substance, was found. He was also charged with possession of a controlled substance. Jordan, who had two delivery of a controlled substance warrant out, was reportedly found at a third location and Rita Dennis was found at a fourth location. She's charged with possession of a controlled substance.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Police: Woman tried to abduct boy walking to school
- HFD vehicle involved in deadly accident
- ABC13 gets exclusive tour of home after drug bust
- Neighbors forced to pull up community garden
- Officer fatally shoots burglary suspect
- Arrested partiers claim Galveston police went too far
- HPD officer involved in northeast Houston crash
- Fire engulfs northeast Houston home
- Obama imposes sanctions over Ukraine crisis
- Man to be tried as adult for deadly childhood attack
- Two arrested in deadly hit-and-run on FM 1960
- Woman asleep in Bieber's rented home arrested
- Woman's mummified body found at Detroit-area home
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos