Pct. 6 Constable Trevino center of new investigation
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- There's more potential trouble for Harris County Pct. 6 Constable Victor Trevino.
Agents from the Harris County District Attorney's Office seized computers and related documents from Trevino's eastside headquarters Friday. We're told the DA is conducting a new investigation of potential misuse of county assets.
Trevino's already facing trial for similar charges. He denies wrongdoing in the previous case.
Neither his office, nor his defense attorney offered comment on FRiday's raid.
Sources inside Pct. 6 tell us one of the things investigators were looking for was recordings of command staff meetings.
Reporter Ted Oberg and his team have one of those recordings, and you'll hear parts of them right here next week.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- 2 winning Mega Millions tickets sold 34 min ago
- Chase suspect crashes into tree in NW Houston
- Good Samaritan saves Christmas for foster child
- Mystery illness kills 4 in Montgomery County
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Family escapes house fire in east Houston 14 min ago
- Suit: Risk of fire aboard Carnival's 'Triumph' known 59 min ago
- Delivery man hides present in trash...on trash day
- Man victimized in 'knockout game' style attack
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Ashby High Rise opponents dealt winning hand
- Man tries to trade gator for beer
- Half-ton chocolate Santa on display at Hilton Americas
- Guide dog saves blind man who fell on subway tracks 8 min ago
- Outrage over request asked of cancer patient
17 min ago