Man armed with knife robs Rosenberg bank
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police are searching for the knife-wielding man who robbed a bank in Rosenberg Friday morning.
The incident happened just before 9am at a bank in the 24000 block of Highway 59.
According to police, the suspect entered the bank and pulled out a knife before demanding cash from a teller. The suspect received an undisclosed amount of money and fled the scene.
Police arrived at the bank just three minutes after they received a holdup alarm but the suspect was nowhere in sight.
He's been described as a white man between the ages of 45 and 60 and weighs about 140 pounds. He had long, slicked black hair and was wearing sunglasses, a yellow polo-styled shirt and blue jeans.
Anyone with information regarding his identity or whereabouts is asked to contact investigator Jon White at 832-595-35700 or the Fort Bend County Crime Stoppers at 281-342-8477.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women 34 min ago
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- Recognize either of these guys?
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Family wakes up to stranger inside their SW Houston home
- Pap smears could be thing of the past
- Designer Western wear on a budget
- Photos: Texas A&M nursing bald eagle back to...
- Chrysler recalls 49,000 Chargers to fix headlights
- Target apologizes for girl's bathing suit Photoshop fail
- Amazon accused of cheating customers
- Utah trucker accused of keeping sex slaves