Man armed with knife robs Rosenberg bank
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police are searching for the knife-wielding man who robbed a bank in Rosenberg Friday morning.
The incident happened just before 9am at a bank in the 24000 block of Highway 59.
According to police, the suspect entered the bank and pulled out a knife before demanding cash from a teller. The suspect received an undisclosed amount of money and fled the scene.
Police arrived at the bank just three minutes after they received a holdup alarm but the suspect was nowhere in sight.
He's been described as a white man between the ages of 45 and 60 and weighs about 140 pounds. He had long, slicked black hair and was wearing sunglasses, a yellow polo-styled shirt and blue jeans.
Anyone with information regarding his identity or whereabouts is asked to contact investigator Jon White at 832-595-35700 or the Fort Bend County Crime Stoppers at 281-342-8477.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Six UH students reportedly robbed on campus 53 min ago
- HPD: Husband dies in attempted murder-suicide
- Local missionaries hurt in rollover wreck in Africa 47 min ago
- Law enforcement training program suspended
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Woman who went for smoke outside found dead on porch
- Fugitive Friday: Help find suspect in sexual assault of child 17 min ago
- Astronaut may get Christmas wish for spacewalk
- House fire claims woman's life in NE Harris Co. 39 min ago
- Beyonce's holiday surprise
- Police: 2 people killed after Utah rock slide 43 min ago
- Free Stuff Friday: Holiday happenings this weekend
- McDonald's employee injured during attempted robbery
- Multiple people stabbed after Denver football game
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos