Person of interest located in death of the mail carrier in San Jacinto County
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Officials with the San Jacinto County Sheriff's Office say they've located a person of interest in connection to the death of a mail carrier.
James Wayne Ham, 37, was taken into custody on an outstanding warrant for assault.
Marie Youngblood's remains were found inside her burned vehicle on Friday.
Investigators say Ham lives on Youngblood's mail route and lives near where Youngblood's burning vehicle was found. His home was surrounded with crime scene tape yesterday.
We are gathering more information and will update you on Eyewitness News and abc13.com as additional details become available.
- HPD: 2 nursing home residents dead after altercation
- Three charged over duct-taped kids at Buc-ees
- Jailer accused of sneaking smokes, snacks 15 min ago
- Liberty Institute: Girl told not to read Bible in class
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Oh my! NYPD's request for cop photos goes awry
- 'Felony Lane Gang' targeting women's purses
- Man found shot, tied up in SE Houston
- Man shot four times in north Harris County
- Nurse recalls trying to save teen killed in wreck
- YouTube turns 9 today!
- Family, dog escape north Houston house fire
- IRS awards bonuses to 1,100 who owe back taxes
- Putting gadget germ cleaners to the test