Court appearance for man accused in domestic violence attack at nail salon
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man accused in a violent attack at a nail salon in north Harris County last week remains behind bars.
Investigators say on May 17 Truc Nguyen fired into the nail salon off FM 1960 and Aldine Westfield where his wife worked in an attempt to kidnap her. Good Samaritans stepped in and stopped him, and one of those men was even grazed by a bullet to his head. He has since been released from the hospital.
Nguyen remains in jail without bond. A judge has ordered that Nguyen have no contact with the victims in case bond is granted at a later time.
- Severe weather possible Saturday morning
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Santa sparks impromptu marriage ceremony
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Police: Teen admits shooting out car windows
- Foul weather threatens to snarl US holiday travel
- Obama: '2014 can be a breakthrough year'
- Turning those holiday gift cards into cash
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- Video: Harris County inmates get early Christmas
- FBISD approves new GPA-exempt courses
- Man tries to grab woman jogging on trail