Court appearance for man accused in domestic violence attack at nail salon
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man accused in a violent attack at a nail salon in north Harris County last week remains behind bars.
Investigators say on May 17 Truc Nguyen fired into the nail salon off FM 1960 and Aldine Westfield where his wife worked in an attempt to kidnap her. Good Samaritans stepped in and stopped him, and one of those men was even grazed by a bullet to his head. He has since been released from the hospital.
Nguyen remains in jail without bond. A judge has ordered that Nguyen have no contact with the victims in case bond is granted at a later time.
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- Students learn science through unique course
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- raw video: Sarah Palin remixes 'Green Eggs and Ham'
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home