Two people found on church roof arrested for trespassing
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man and a woman will be charged with criminal trespassing after they were found on the roof of a Montrose area church early this morning.
Police arrived at a church near Mulberry to find the two people on the roof. The two are reportedly giving police mixed stories and say they were at one time waiting on the bus. There were no signs of damage or break-in to the building.
Police were called to the scene after a neighbor spotted the pair.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire 19 min ago
- Car slams into two homes in wild crash
- Brightening the holiday for underprivileged kids
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 8 min ago
- Fury and frustration over Target data breach 27 min ago
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- SW Houston family loses puppy in overnight fire
- Boy, 10, dies after being trapped in snowbank
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates 7 min ago
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Three Webster officers go before judge today