JJ Watt 'MegaWatt' shoes will soon hit store shelves
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- JJ Watt can do more with his hands than just block. Now he is the proud designer of a new shoe.
The Nike MegaWatt shoes are designed to be worn by anyone. They have not gone on sale yet and it's not clear how much they will cost.
A portion of the profits will go to his Children's Athletics Foundation. Most of the Texans locker room has given the shoes their thumbs up.
Watt tweeted a photo of the shoes. You can see it @JJWatt
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Shots fired during armored car robbery 23 min ago
- Sketch released in murder of two Houston women
- Murder suspect vomits during graphic testimony
- Teen leads police on high-speed chase
- No outings for Clear Lake drowning mom
- Suspect in violent House of Pies robbery charged 15 min ago
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- Information on price tags decoded
- Naked murder suspect caught on camera punching officer
- McDonald's game plan to win back customers
- Sandy Hook shooter's dad wishes son was never born
- Stacy Keibler marries boyfriend in Mexico
- Shopping for a wireless plan? Check here first