Houston city pools open for the summer
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Summer is right around the corner and you know what that means. It's time to hit the pool.
Starting Saturday, 20 city pools will open only on weekends until June 9. Then starting June 11, all 37 city pools across Houston will be open from Tuesday through Sunday until August 18.
The city will host an opening day splash off event Saturday at the Memorial Aquatic Center.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Police investigating attempted smash-and-grab 15 min ago
- Photos: 7 big brands that are stuggling 20 min ago
- Outlet mall shoppers get Sunday scare
- Teen fatally shot remembered in service in Spring
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Sketch released of suspect in elderly woman assault
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season 18 kicks off tonight 24 min ago
- Residents jump from windows to escape apartment fire 6 min ago
- St. Patrick's Day traditions decoded 4 min ago
- Keep grays at bay with root touch-up products
- Crimea votes to secede from Ukraine
- Canada-Mexico flight makes emergency Montana stop
- Fiat recalling more than 18,000 2014 Fiat 500Ls
- Cab driver accused of exposing himself to girl
- Travis Herzog's Monday weather forecast
31 min ago
- Reviving Historic Fifth Ward
8 min ago