Houston city pools open for the summer
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Summer is right around the corner and you know what that means. It's time to hit the pool.
Starting Saturday, 20 city pools will open only on weekends until June 9. Then starting June 11, all 37 city pools across Houston will be open from Tuesday through Sunday until August 18.
The city will host an opening day splash off event Saturday at the Memorial Aquatic Center.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Robber dashes out of vision store with pricy shades
- Black Friday shoppers' credit card info at risk
- Girl, 10, found safely after overnight search
- Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson off the show after gay remark
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Firefighters battle blaze at Katy Taco Bell 13 min ago
- Police: Multiple casualties following London theater collapse 19 min ago
- Houston psychic sued over 'love ritual'
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home 20 min ago
- Houston man charged with murder in wife's shooting death 6 min ago
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- Valuable artifacts stolen from historic home
- Man found reading Bible after chase in NW Harris Co.
- METRO bus involved in accident near Reliant Park
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos