Video shows person of interest in Cy-Fair area arson
CY-FAIR, TX (KTRK) -- Police are searching for a man in connection to a possible arson case in the Cy-Fair area.
A neighbor's surveillance camera caught this video right after the fire on on Maxim near Marrs Thursday night. Another neighbor caught the same car outside their house the next morning.
"Nobody knows who this person is. It's definitely a person that we want to find out who it is, a person of interest who may be related to this fire cause," said Lt. Dean Hensley with the Harris County Fire Marshal's Office.
Arson investigators do not know how the fire started but they say they want to talk to this man.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
cypress fairbanks, local
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown 55 min ago
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck
- 4 killed, 3 injured in wreck involving taxi in Pasadena
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Galveston hosting annual Chicken Shack Strut today
- Authorities searching for sex assault fugitive
- Student pays off $25,000 college tuition with pennies
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- METRO temporarily suspending part of Red Line
- Behold, the pizza cake
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart