Video shows person of interest in Cy-Fair area arson
CY-FAIR, TX (KTRK) -- Police are searching for a man in connection to a possible arson case in the Cy-Fair area.
A neighbor's surveillance camera caught this video right after the fire on on Maxim near Marrs Thursday night. Another neighbor caught the same car outside their house the next morning.
"Nobody knows who this person is. It's definitely a person that we want to find out who it is, a person of interest who may be related to this fire cause," said Lt. Dean Hensley with the Harris County Fire Marshal's Office.
Arson investigators do not know how the fire started but they say they want to talk to this man.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
cypress fairbanks, local
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- Students learn science through unique course
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- raw video: Sarah Palin remixes 'Green Eggs and Ham'
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home