Suspected drunk driver blamed for deadly wreck in Montgomery Co.
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A father is dead and his 15-year-old son is in critical condition after they were hit by a suspected drunk driver in Montgomery County last night.
Troopers say 21-year-old Piper Landon crossed into oncoming traffic on FM 2928 near Carraway Lane around 9pm.
Landon's vehicle hit another vehicle head on. Landon and two passengers in the other vehicle were taken to the hospital by helicopter.
A 42-year-old man died on arrival. His 15-year-old son and Landon are both in critical condition.
Investigators say Landon may have been under the influence of alcohol at the time of the crash.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Child dies in multi-vehicle wreck on 290
- Pickup rolls 6 times in northeast Harris County
- Man recovering after freak lawn-mowing accident
- Strong earthquake shakes central, southern Mexico
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- Student reports near abduction while leaving school
- Motorcyclist killed in NE Harris County wreck
- South Korean ferry boat captain arrested
- Texas officials say gang membership exceeds 100K
- Three accused of stealing items left on airplanes
- Promoters seek to bring back Galveston beach parties
- Key evidence recovered in double murder of Houston women
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Man shot while mowing lawn in N. Houston