Suspected drunk driver blamed for deadly wreck in Montgomery Co.
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A father is dead and his 15-year-old son is in critical condition after they were hit by a suspected drunk driver in Montgomery County last night.
Troopers say 21-year-old Piper Landon crossed into oncoming traffic on FM 2928 near Carraway Lane around 9pm.
Landon's vehicle hit another vehicle head on. Landon and two passengers in the other vehicle were taken to the hospital by helicopter.
A 42-year-old man died on arrival. His 15-year-old son and Landon are both in critical condition.
Investigators say Landon may have been under the influence of alcohol at the time of the crash.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Family scrambles to safety from burning home
- Parents sue city of Houston over daughter's death
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Sketch released of suspect in brazen robbery
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Houston police gain powerful new weapon
- Family of Houston girl hopes for life-saving donation 9 min ago
- Congress passes bill that will avoid future govt. shutdowns
- METRO offering new way to get around town 30 min ago
- Keenum out; Schaub to start against Broncos
- 2 winning Mega Millions tickets sold
- 2013 brought surprises, good and bad, to viewers
- Good Samaritan saves Christmas for foster child
- Photos: Blind man and dog fall on subway tracks