3 arrested after purse-snatching incident outside Galveston pharmacy store
GALVESTON, TX (KTRK) -- Police have arrested three men accused of snatching the purse of a woman as she stood in front of a pharmacy store in Galveston.
The victim said around 10:20pm Saturday, she was stranding outside the store in the 2300 block of the 61st Street when two men came up from her and took her purse.
The men took off a silver Chevrolet Impala but officers quickly found it just down the street. Officers stopped the car, and arrested the three men.
The suspects have been identified as 22-year-old Matthew Guillory, 22-year-old Dominique Jordan and 20-year-old Patrick Rolon
Police say witnesses positively identfied them and the victim's purse was discovered in the car.
All the suspects have been charged with engaging in organized criminal activity.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale