Suspects wanted in Conroe dollar store robbery
CONROE, TX (KTRK) -- Conroe police need help identifying two suspects who robbed a dollar store Monday afternoon.
The robbery happened around 1:35pm at a dollar store in the 1000 block of North Frazier, according to the Conroe Police Department.
Two suspects walked into the store, gathered something and when they approached the sales registers to check out, one of them pulled out a gun and demanded money.
The suspects left in a silver Chevrolet pickup truck with a red Chevrolet emblem on the back glass.
Anyone with information as to the identity of the suspects should contact the Conroe Police Department at 936-522-3200.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk
- Severe weather clears, leaves damage behind
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Houston mayor weighs in on 'Duck Dynasty' feud
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- New Houston light rail line opens for business
- Man barricades himself in house after allegedly killing wife
- 4 arrested on murder charges in NJ mall carjacking
- Ice pellets and snow frustrate holiday travel rush
- 'Topless' protest falls flat on Brazil beach
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- Video: Wind damage in River Oaks area