Car fire causes airport travel headaches
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A car fire added to the travel headaches for passengers at Bush Intercontinental Airport Tuesday afternoon.
Eyewitness News viewer Javier Rodriguez sent in video of the scene at the Terminal E parking garage around 2pm Tuesday.
Firefighters were forced to close two lanes inside the garage as they battled the flames and the fire was put out a short time later.
No flights were affected and no injuries were reported.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Woman kidnapped, sexually assaulted in SE Houston
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for teen shot in girl's bedroom
- Suspect killed in home invasion in N. Harris Co.
- Brawl breaks out at funeral home on Houston's south side
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Motorcyclist dies in crash with wrecker
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans 28 min ago
- Officers' body cameras raise privacy concerns 26 min ago
- Woman accused of punching 4-year-old, killing her
- Police investigating north Houston nightclub stabbing
- Raiders sign Texans' Antonio Smith
- Motorcyclist killed in head-on wreck in northwest Houston
- Search continues for clues in women's murders