Man, 78, found in rubble after NW Houston house fire
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities are investigating a deadly fire in northwest Houston.
It started around 6pm Tuesday at the home on Observatory Street near Ellington.
Firefighters discovered the body of a 78-year-old man in the rubble left behind after the fire was extinguised.
So far, no word on what may have caused the fire.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Texans reportedly release TE Owen Daniels
- Where could missing Malaysian jet be?
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Suspected beer thief caught in north Houston
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Money-saving sites for booking vacations
- Stars, Blue Jackets game called off after player collapses
- Bieber surprises with performance during SXSW
- Fast food workers share what they wouldn't eat
- Are you too good looking to get a date?
- Video: Winning Mutton Bustin rider shares her secret
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- 'Bachelor' finale, plus see new 'Bachelorette'