Officials: Suspected drunk driver causes wrong-way crash on North Freeway
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police are investigating a wrong-way crash on the North Freeway that injured two people early this morning.
It happened around 3am near the Crosstimbers exit, and police said a suspected drunken driver caused the crash.
The suspect hit a mini-van, officials said, and the impact caused the mini-van to flip with two women inside.
One of the women was taken to an area hospital, but the other woman was not hurt.
The suspect was also injured in the crash and taken to the hospital. Charges are pending.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter 5 min ago
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck
- Dogs dies in northeast Houston house fire
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation 3 min ago
- Landslide devouring Wyoming town
- 4 killed, 3 injured in wreck involving taxi in Pasadena
- TSU band heading to Canton with Michael Strahan
- More bodies recovered from sunken ferry
- Looks like perfect Easter Egg hunting weather
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Special Olympian gets assist from Rice students
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center