Driver dies in wreck in NW Harris County
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A woman is dead after a car accident in northwest Harris County overnight.
Investigators say the woman was trying to make a U-turn on Veterans Memorial near Castle Knoll when another car hit her. Her car flipped over and she was killed.
So far, no charges have been filed.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Severe weather possible across Houston area
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Houston mayor weighs in on 'Duck Dynasty' feud
- New Houston light rail line to open for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Deputies shut down game room in NE Houston
- Woman's body found in SW Houston; suspect arrested
- 4 arrested on murder charges in NJ mall carjacking
- Ice pellets and snow frustrate holiday travel rush 50 min ago
- 'Topless' protest falls flat on Brazil beach 34 min ago
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?