Houston ranks 2nd on list for most charitable
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- There are a lot of generous people in Houston and now there's a study to prove it.
Houston came in second on the list of the most charitable cities in the country, according to CharityNavigator.org. The study ranks cities based on size, how much was donated and how accountable and transparent the donations are.
San Diego was the only city to top Houston as the most charitable.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- HPD: Homeless man kills armed burglar
- Couple accusing neighbor of recording their bedroom
- Bicyclist dies after Montrose-area hit-and-run
- Dr. accused of harassing husband's co-worker
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Texans vs. Jags on ABC13 Thursday night
- Officials: Texas teacher shot, killed in Benghazi 4 min ago
- Burning stolen truck missing $180,000 of tools
- Boy accused of setting mall fire, two others
- Can you say this tongue twister?
- SWAT standoff in SW Houston ends peacefully
- 'Polar Express' blowing across US
- More than 2 million passwords stolen
- Rare identical triplets born in California
- Extremely rare indentical triplets born
15 min ago
- McDonald's customers order food, get sack...
46 min ago