North Forest ISD files new request to stop annexation
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The North Forest School district is once again filing a request for a restraining order in a Houston federal court.
A judge dismissed the district's lawsuit against the Texas Education Agency last week. North Forest is trying to stop a merger with Houston ISD.
A judge will hear its request Monday. If this fails, the district will close July 1.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
north forest isd, houston isd, local
- HPD: Fight between roommates ends in shooting 48 min ago
- Coyote's wild run through Hobby, but no roadrunner in sight 49 min ago
- Time Magazine names its Person of the Year 44 min ago
- Video from violent fast food robbery released 13 min ago
- Wreck causes fire in Tomball gas station parking lot 4 min ago
- More Astrodome seats to go on sale today
- Spring woman accused of injuring elderly man 40 min ago
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Marine's body sent home without heart
- Speed may be to blame for fatal accident 19 min ago
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Want to buy pot, legally? Head to Uruguay
- Female libido drug remains in limbo
- Mandela's body arrives for viewing in South Africa
- David Tillman's midday weather forecast
9 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos