North Forest ISD files new request to stop annexation
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The North Forest School district is once again filing a request for a restraining order in a Houston federal court.
A judge dismissed the district's lawsuit against the Texas Education Agency last week. North Forest is trying to stop a merger with Houston ISD.
A judge will hear its request Monday. If this fails, the district will close July 1.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
north forest isd, houston isd, local
- Texans reportedly release TE Owen Daniels 48 min ago
- Where could missing Malaysian jet be? 36 min ago
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns' 28 min ago
- Suspected beer thief caught in north Houston
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Money-saving sites for booking vacations
- Stars, Blue Jackets game called off after player collapses
- Bieber surprises with performance during SXSW
- Fast food workers share what they wouldn't eat
- Are you too good looking to get a date?
- Video: Winning Mutton Bustin rider shares her secret 35 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- 'Bachelor' finale, plus see new 'Bachelorette'
- Winning Mutton Bustin rider shares her secret
35 min ago
- Residents upset over planned housing project
31 min ago